Medical Test Tube Consumables Medical Device Mold Multi cavity High Productivity Mold Opening Processing Customization
Mold accessories refer to the general term for alloy accessories used in the field of molds for stamping processing molds, plastic molds or FA automation machinery. Mold accessories include: punching pin, punch, guide column, guide sleeve, mold thimble, driver, ball sleeve, oil-free guide sleeve, oil-free double rocker, guide column components, etc.
1. Wear resistance: When the blanks are plasticized and transformed in the mold cavity, they are both fluidic and rolling along the surface of the cavity, causing intense friction between the cavity surface and the blanks, which in turn causes the mold to be invalid due to damage. Therefore, the wear resistance of the material is one of the most basic and important properties of the mold. Strength is the primary factor that hazards abrasion resistance. In general, the higher the strength of the mold part, the smaller the wear rate and the better the wear resistance. In addition, wear resistance is also related to the type, total number, shape, size and spread of cementite in the raw material. Medical device mould。
2. Toughness: Most of the operation conditions of the mold are very extreme, and some often bear excessive impact loads, which in turn cause ductile fracture. In order to avoid sudden brittle fracture of mold parts during operation, the mold should have high compressive strength and toughness. The toughness of the mold depends on the carbon content of the raw material, the grain size and the mechanism. What characteristics should mold accessories have?
3. Fatigue fracture performance: In the mold work, under the long-term action of the stress in the circulation system, fatigue fracture is usually caused. Its types include small kinetic energy multiple impact fatigue fracture, Lashen fatigue fracture contact fatigue fracture and bending fatigue fracture. The key to the fatigue fracture performance of the mold lies in its compressive strength, toughness, strength, and the composition of the impurities in the raw materials.
4. High temperature performance: When the operating temperature of the mold is high, the strength and hardness will be reduced, resulting in the initial damage of the mold or plastic deformation and invalidity. Therefore, the mold raw materials should have high quenching reliability to ensure that the mold has high strength and compressive strength at the working environment temperature. Medical device mold processing customization
5. Cold and hot fatigue resistance: some molds are constantly heated and cooled in the operation link, so that the cavity surface is bent and the working pressure becomes rigid, resulting in surface cracking and falling off, expanding sliding friction, blocking plastic deformation, reducing the precision of specifications, and then causing the mold to be ineffective. Hot and cold fatigue is one of the specific ways in which hot work molds are ineffective, and this mold should have high cold and hot fatigue resistance.
6. Corrosion resistance: Some molds such as plastic molds are running, because chlorine, fluorine and other elements appear in plastics, which dissolve after heat to precipitate HCI, HF and other strong corrosive gases, corrode the surface of the mold cavity, increase its surface surface roughness, and aggravate wear failure.